IC Suppliers: Offer Lead Solder IC's to Defence, Medical & Aerospace industry with no additional investment!
Watch a short video that explains the process shown below :
The Traditional Method as shown, results in a lot of administration inefficiencies and higher costs :
1) The OEM/CEM places an order with its authorised IC supplier ; forced to purchase it in Lead Free format, as the industry has moved on to Lead Free and procuring already Lead Solder Components will prove to be difficult.
2) The IC Supplier then sends the entire parts list (lead free) to the OEM/CEM; who then have to record it in the system as received corresponding to the part number assigned.
3) The OEM/CEM will then send it to a certified safe Alloy Conversion company like Retronix to convert these parts from Lead Free to Lead. (Click Here to see the Safe Retronix Process)
4) Once the conversion is done Retronix assign a new part number to each part (which are now lead solder parts) and send it back to the OEM/CEM; they now have an entirely new parts list number to register in and adds to administration inefficencies, time and therefore takes the cost up.
The OEM/CEM requires a batch of electronic components in Lead solder format. In the highly competitive component supply industry the High Reliability companies will procure the IC’s from the supplier which give the best option with reference to credibility and product specifications.
IC supplier can work with Retronix for all the component alloy conversion requirements as and when requested by the High Reliability customer, therefore giving an unique competitive advantage of being able to offer Lead Solder components directly.
1) The full conversion process is taken care of by Retronix working directly with the IC Supplier to an agreed understanding with the OEM/CEM
2) The parts once converted are supplied to the OEM/CEM by the supplier with the parts list corresponsing to the Leaded Parts.
Therefore this process gives a huge advantage to the IC supplier in this competitive environment, and this can help them enter or increase market share in the lucrative High Reliability Market (Defence, Aerospace, Medical etc.)
For more information please contact us by clicking here – Contact page