In light of the current situation surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the resulting uncertainty, we wanted to communicate with our customers and partners that Retronix is able to continue delivering our services to customers whilst ensuring the health and well being of our workforce.
As a responsible employer we have introduced the initiatives below that allow employees to work safely and enable Retronix to continue to support our customers.
- All business travel is cancelled
- All visits to and from our site is cancelled
- Social Distancing guidelines have been implemented across the facility, with workbench re-organisation and factory layout alterations.
- Shift work has been introduced to dramatically reduce the number of people interacting with each other on site.
- Hygiene and cleaning provisions have been increased
Our staffing levels have been slightly affected by self-isolation guidelines, but at this time this is not of significant impact.
As we all know the guidance and situation is fluid and we are continually monitoring updates from the Government and other sources. If anything changes with regard to our internal situation we will communicate with you promptly
Our intention is to take every measure we can to ensure our company continues to operate and provide our services. Working on this together, with our workforce and customers we will achieve this.
Retronix stand with the global community in the fight against Coronavirus and wishes all our customers, suppliers and contacts the best health.
Stay Safe and follow the guidelines –
World Health Organisation –WHO
National Health Service – NHS