Apr 26, 2017
Join our Team – Retronix Job Vacancy
- Execute test specifications without deviating from prepared scripts
- Assist in ad-hoc testing when required
- Pro-actively look for opportunities to improve test process or documentation and communicate these to the test manager
- Update/Amend test specifications as required
- Calibration/Profiling of Test Equipment.
- Setting up and performing tests.
- Analysis and reporting of test results.
- Perform sustained testing of components over length of time
- Coordinate and collaborate with others in analysing collected requirements to ensure the Test Plan and identified testing solutions meet customer needs and expectations
- Stay current on established tools, techniques, and technologies
- Debug at component level on PC and RF products.
- Electronics Engineering academic qualification (at HND level at least) or significant experience in component test
- Proven knowledge of electrical testing and fault diagnosis
- Analogue and Digital experience
- Some knowledge and development experience on production mixed-signal IC’s
- Computer literacy required on Windows based applications.
- Strong team player.
- Self – starter / highly motivated / well organized/quick learner.
- Responsible and reliable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Salary will be dependent on experience – the successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience
– 38 Hours Per Week
– Based in Coatbridge
– Immediate requirement
For any further information or if you are interested in applying please contact Morven @ Retronix on 01236 433 345 or by e mail to: email@example.com