Join our team as a Finance Manager
Retronix is a well-established electronics company which also has a sister company Uteach which is a recruitment agency specialising in the education sector. Both companies are headquartered in Coatbridge and the companies do business throughout Europe and USA.
We are looking to recruit a Finance Manager, whom must be a qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience to help manage the accounts department of the group, reporting into the Finance Director.
It is essential that applicants have a strong work ethic, and are committed to compliance with deadlines concerning the production of financial information.
An overview of the main responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage the day to day running of a small finance department which spans both businesses and includes 2 full time bookkeepers, 1 part time bookkeeper and a newly qualified chartered accountant.
- Responsible for monitoring the day-to-day financial operations such as weekly & monthly payrolls, invoicing & credit control, supplier payments.
- Overall cash management and forecasting for the group of companies in several different currencies.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and financial projections with presentation to Directors.
- Providing Senior Management with relevant financial analysis and support with the development of the businesses.
Closing Date – 19th May.