Job Alert: Sales & Support Manager – USA
Position : Sales & Support Manager – USA
Type : Full Time, Remote Work
Job Location : East Coast Region (USA)
Job Description –
EXPERIENCE – Experience preferred working in, or supplying to, high reliability industries involved in electronics – Defence, Aerospace – OEM’s, EMS etc.) Creating and Managing a Regional Agent Network, Regional Responsibility for Sales and managing customers directly and through network. The successful candidate can be based anywhere in USA.
SKILLS – Electronics, Business Development, Agent Management, Regional Management, Technical Sales, Customer Service.
Nature of Responsibilities –
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding regional customer base.
- Servicing the needs of the existing customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships within target customers to get into the organisation, open doors, and close new business opportunities.
- Prepares and regularly update a regional strategy plan, including assessment of share, trends, competition, and value propositions.
- Responsible for getting new business, market share growth and prime strategic positioning for future business successes and will be accountable for meeting and exceeding sales revenue goals.
- Responsible for communicating issues and problems back into the company in order to drive and assist with resolution.
- Identify, qualify and close new business in line with set quotas and engage appropriate resources from cross-functional teams to ensure successful business execution.
- Experience in solution-oriented selling.
- Knowledge of OEM/CEM industry with an understanding of global supply chains.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES PLEASE APPLY WITH A COPY OF YOUR CV AND EMAIL IT TO – MORVEN.REID@RETRONIX.COM
Company Profile –
Retronix is a business founded in 1992. Based in the UK we offer a unique set of technology solutions aimed at reducing manufacturing costs and improving production efficiency in the electronics PCBA industry. Our organisation services customers worldwide and deal with companies such as Thales, Lockheed Martin, Airbus, Rolls Royce and many more. The sectors of industry we deal with are Defence, Aerospace, Avionics, Automotive, Industrial Electronics and Telecoms
Our offering includes a wide range of IC/PCB services such as: Laser Reballing, Automated Alloy Conversion, IC Test, PCB Rework, and Component Repair and Recovery. Retronix is a specialised solutions provider who work closely with the largest OEM’s and CEM’s in the world to develop technical process and innovative methods to fulfil the market and customer requirements.
Due to fantastic success in providing services in Europe and Rest of World Retronix is now keen to replicate that in the USA, a market that the company sees as its largest potential
This position will be primarily home based, and due to the high density of defense and hi reliability customers located on East Coast USA, we foresee our successful candidate being based there.
The successful candidate will possess a proven track record in providing technical solutions to a customer and be confident in sales techniques. Candidate will also have a technical working knowledge of PCB Electronics and Components/IC’s. Related experience of working for or with recognised electronics companies within our sectors, or supplying to them would be a distinct advantage.
The ability to deliver technical presentations and converse knowledgeably with technical engineers as well as purchasing contacts is a must.