Circular Economy – $ Billion Opportunity being overlooked!
Circular Economy is essentially an approach where all materials & components are kept at their highest value at all times & waste is designed out of the process. Product as a service, Asset sharing, Life Extension & Recycling (1) all achieve this.
What is the economic value of e-waste?
E-waste is now the fastest-growing waste stream in the world.(2)
- 1.46 Billion smartphones sold in 2017
- ~ $110 component value per phone in retail
- Raw material recycling = ~ $11.5B in cost savings (3)
Current forecasts indicate there will be approximately $62.5 Billion in E-waste annually.
A number higher than the GDP of most countries! Moving to the circular economy approach is the key to drastically cutting out e-waste and impacting your business bottom line!
The Retronix Solution to support your Circular Economy needs!
Today, millions of dollars of components are scrapped within manufacturing & repair/rework processes. Money is being thrown away!
Retronix Can –
- Safely remove high value components
- Re-life & test to your specifications.
- Tape & reel, vacuum pack to suit your process needs.
- Consciously dispose of unusable materials.
have solutions to assist electronics companies looking to adopt the Circular Economy ethos of re-use, repair and refurbish. We have been doing this successfully for many companies for over 25 years.